FullRecall for Android
Current release: 1.8, released: 2017-03-31.
- Tap-and-hold (i.e., longer press) on Learn/Force/New allows to select active category. Tap-and-hold on "Input" turns on a mode where items (without a grade) go into the queue.
- Press hardware "Menu" key for options (there are different options possible, depending on the context).
- Network related options (i.e., autosync/import/export) are available (i.e., not greyed-out) only when user's registration data is set in Options and when device is connected to the Internet.
- To use a custom .ttf font for question/answer fields: font file(s) (files ending with ".ttf") need to be put in main SDCARD directory or in a direct subdirectory of SDCARD called "FONTS" (case sensitivity doesn't matter), and it will be then available in FullRecall's settings.
- Default path to database directory is unavailable to other applications, but you can change the path and during selecting another directory, FullRecall proposes to create a new database or (if current database is not empty) move or copy existing (already opened) database there; directories on SD card are available to other applications; if you want to migrate FullRecall from/to Android, you can just copy the database directory.
- FullRecall rely on menu-button, while some new Samsung devices don't display it. Here is a way to access menu button on some Samsung devices. Also, if a hardware keyboard is connected, then Ctrl+Esc brings up the menu.
- Fixed problems introduced in 1.7: when item is in edit-mode, pressing backspace would mix things up.
- Fixed possible crashes on Android 7.1 when selecting a different directory for database or for a backup-destination.
- "Backspace" on a keyboard is a shortcut to "Hint".
- "Space" on a keyboard is a shortcut to "Ok" (revealing answer).
- Pressing "f" on main FullRecall screen is a shortcut to "Find" feature.