FullRecall for Android
Current release: 1.10, released: 2017-05-26.
- Tap-and-hold (i.e., longer press) on Learn/Force/New allows to select active category. Tap-and-hold on "Input" turns on a mode where items (without a grade) go into the queue.
- Press hardware "Menu" key for options (there are different options possible, depending on the context).
- Network related options (i.e., autosync/import/export) are available (i.e., not greyed-out) only when user's registration data is set in Options and when device is connected to the Internet.
- To use a custom .ttf font for question/answer fields: font file(s) (files ending with ".ttf") need to be put in main SDCARD directory or in a direct subdirectory of SDCARD called "FONTS" (case sensitivity doesn't matter), and it will be then available in FullRecall's settings.
- Default path to database directory is unavailable to other applications, but you can change the path and during selecting another directory, FullRecall proposes to create a new database or (if current database is not empty) move or copy existing (already opened) database there; directories on SD card are available to other applications; if you want to migrate FullRecall from/to Android, you can just copy the database directory.
FullRecall rely on menu-button, while some new Samsung devices don't display it. Here is a way to access menu button on some Samsung devices. Also, if a hardware keyboard is connected, then Ctrl+Esc brings up the menu.Since version 1.9 FullRecall displays a menu button on screen.
- New look.
- Grade-buttons are colored and scalled to the height of screen.
- Added support for both Samsung's MultiWindow mode and official MultiWindow in Android 7.0.
- New keyboard shortcuts in Reviews mode: alt+q, alt+a: open question and answer image in fullscreen; ctrl+q: moves item to queue; ctrl+alt+z: cancel last grade.
- Many small changes, fixes and improvements.
- Added menu button on screen (as some recent Android-based devices, esp. from Samsung, doesn't display menu button on navigation bar).
- "Force" button is hidden if there are scheduled reviews for today.
- More keyboard shortcuts: "Del" key (and Ctrl+D) allows to delete element, Ctrl+E toggles edit-mode.
- Answer image preloading in background to speed-up revealing answers with image.
- Bugfix: changes in edited items found through Find facility could have been not saved.
- User's font preferences are also used in Find facility.
- Added support for adding https images in Input mode.